Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Today is my birthday!!!

So I let myself go today because it's my 20th birthday. Tomorrow is right back on track, no doubt about it! I am going to focus, focus, focus!

Breakfast: blueberry Nutrigrain waffles with sugar-free syrup, 10 oz OJ, coffee, 2.5 donut holes
Snack: blueberry Yoplait lite, pear
Lunch: massive amounts of chicken with snow peas, white rice, 2 fortune cookies
Dinner: cheez-its, tortilla chips, guacomole, wine, cavatelli, 1 meatball, cucumbers, chocolate cake with homemade whipped cream icing and bananas, more coffee

Tomorrow = back to healthy eating!!!!

Additionally, it was one of the best days I have had in a while. If I could learn to be this happy and relaxed all the time, I would lead a much less stressful life. Which I could use. I brushed off conflict and I allowed myself to just enjoy the day. Here's to many more birthdays, and relaxing days like this, to come! :)

No comments: