Friday, January 18, 2008

Books Books Books

All that is on my mind today is: reading about nutrition! I am all over the NYtimes.com, reading reading reading. Reading articles about health, reading articles about books on health, etc. etc. The most interesting one so far has been "In Defense of Food" by Michael Pollan. He is neither dietician nor doctor, he is just a journalist who is trying to help people sift through the mess that is modern eating. I can't wait to buy it after work today :D It has brought questions to my mind about processed food and am I eating too much of it? If you look at my diet records, I think I eat a fair amount. I should stop, right? That would be tough, but if it'll be better for my body...

Breakfast: 2 bluberry Nutrigrain waffles with sugar-free syrup, OJ, coffee
Lunch: bluberry Yoplait lite, pb&j on 7 grain bread, 3 Hostess mini-cupcakes
Snack: diet Coke

No comments: