Here's yesterday's food:
Breakfast: two waffles (they're always the low fat Nutrigrain ones) with sugar-free syrup, OJ, coffee
Snack: blueberry Yoplait Lite, 2 Hostess mini-cupcakes
Lunch: pb&j on low fat 7 grain bread, 1 Hostess mini-cupcake, 6 burger king french fries (which upset my stomach! never again)
Snack: 20 oz. coke zero, 4 peanuts, tortilla chips, piece of banana
Dinner: shrimp stir fry! a lot of shrimp, probably a cup and a half, 1.5 cups pasta, broccoli and other assorted veggies, chardonnay
Dessert: 1.5 creme brulees and 2 strawberries, berry and cream Dr. Pepper
It was a fun night overall :) I watched Die Hard 3 and 4 with my friend Jon and it was a very relaxed and laid back evening.
Note: I exercised! I spent about a half hour on the treadmill, walking uphill for the majority of it, at a pace of about 3 miles per hour!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment