So far I am feeling very in control of how I feel towards food today, which is most likely because I am no longer terribly anxious about anything. The biggest concern weighing on my mind at present is how to get rid of this cold that I seem to have. I am worried that it is the strep throat I got for Christmas coming back, but I think that's unlikely. I did party for New Years, while still on antibiotics, so that might have screwed things up a bit. Anyway, I'm happy to be feeling so mentally good and stable. It scares me how much I am physically able to eat when I feel stressed--I just keep going even when I start to feel full. I'm learning, though, and the best thing I can do is take it one day at a time :)
Breakfast (6:45-7 am): 2 blueberry Nutrigrain waffles with sugar-free syrup, 6-8 oz. of calcium-fortified OJ, coffee with skim milk
Snack (10 am): blueberry Yoplait lite, 1 Hostess mini-cupcake
Lunch (12:05 pm): pb&J on 7 grain light bread, 1 small banana, 2 Hostess mini-cupcakes
Snack (1:30 pm): 20 0z. Coke Zero had over the course of 2 hours
Snack (4:45 pm): 2 Hershey's kisses, one Fiber One PB&Oats bar, 1 large carrot
Dinner: 2 cups gemelli and 1 cup broccoli in garlic and olive oil
Snack: 1 serving Cheez-Its and 8 oz. Coke Zero
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment