Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Am I Always Hungry?

I don't know what it is about me, but I constantly want to eat. Okay, maybe not constantly. But I like the taste of things and given the choice between eating and not eating, I'd eat. If I had no self control, I would shovel food down my throat all day long, just because I enjoy the taste. I'm trying to eat slower and to savor flavors and really appreciate what I am eating, but it's still hard for me. When I watch TV or read, I like to have something to munch on. It's probably out of habit--and it's one I need to break. Mindless eating doesn't accomplish much, except more of this carb belly that I carry around my waist. Right as I wrote that, I googled belly fat. It bothers me. A lot. I probably just don't exercise enough-- maybe I should change that? haha yeah.. that's a goal of mine. Maybe I'll walk on the treadmill again tonight.

Breakfast (7 am): 2 Nutrigrain blueberry waffles with sugar free syrup, 8 oz OJ, coffee
Snack (10:15 am): blueberry Yoplait lite, 1 Hostess mini-cupcake
Lunch (12 pm): pb&j on 7 grain light bread, 2 Hostess mini-cupcakes, 1 pear
Snack (2:30 pm): Coke Zero, 2-3 cups popcorn, lettuce
Dinner (6:45 pm): 2 pieces of pizza, carrots

Exercise: 40 minutes total walking - 25 of which were walking up hill. crunches!

No comments: