WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, despite all the eating yesterday, and yes I realize that that will eventually effect my weight, I have lost EIGHTEEN(18) pounds since I began the "Best Life Diet" in June 2007. YAY!!!!!!! I can't believe I have actually come this far!!! I began at 173 pounds and I am now 155. My goal weight is 150... for now :) I can't even imagine being able to get that low, but if I can, I might try for 145, depending on how I look and feel of course. This is so super exciting. I really don't remember the last time I weighed this much! Before I went to college I was around 158, and going steadily upward because I was doing tons of stress eating. It's so strange that I don't even know how much I am actually supposed to weigh! Perhaps I shall look up some stuff online, even though most of it seems a little on the lower side, most likely because insurance companies can charge you more if they deem you overweight. OY!
Breakfast: 2 blueberry Nutrigrain waffles with sugar-free syrup, OJ, coffee
Snack: blueberry Yoplait lite, 1 Hostess mini-cupcake
Lunch: banana, pb&j on 7 grain bread, 2 Hostess mini-cupcakes
"Snack" (more like dinner): one slice cheeze pizza, one-third/one half slice of pepperoni pizza
Dinner: 1-1.5 cups cavatelli
Snack: Fiber One PB bar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment